Friday 25 November 2011

How quiting smoking looks like:

I have been a good smoker from my level 7 education , then if we were to go to a smoking competition,i bet know one can win me. Smoking has been my hobby, that i can't do without it for a second.I like smoking, did you?.
Well, smoking cause a lot of damage to my health, when i was age 19,then i decided to quit. I try to leave smoking for about 3 month , but i can't afford to do that just because it has become part of me.I try a lot of medicinal pills to stop smoking, but they were not good source for me to stop smoking.
After the three month which i decided to quit the smoking,my body system does not cope well, so i had to come back to my hobby (smoking).
A year past , i fell sick, that i can do every of my normal activities, well, i was been charged to a Hospital in Brandeburg , Germany, there i meet up with the  saver of my life. The doctor is the saver of my life, he treated me and i was okay, but i ask from him can i go back to my normal smoking after the treatment, he said no , Just because the inhalation of the smoke has cause a lot health damages to me and if  i try to go back to the normal smoking definitely , i will not live long.He then introduce to me what is called electronic cigarette.
He told me he is an affiliate with the electronic cigarette,and that this same electronic cigar , has been his life saver also.
Being a smoker have you ever heard of electronic cigarette?, i think by now you should try to know what electronic cigarette is,. Just don't stress yourself to find what and electronic cigarette is.

Check below for what is an ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE:

Electronic cigarettes are the TAR FREE & EASY way to get nicotine. They are available in several great flavors including menthol, tobacco, vanilla, chocolate, cappuccino, strawberry, cherry, apple, grape, mango, watermelon, and more.Instead of burning tobacco and producing smoke, e cigarettes vaporize a liquid nicotine solution into a tar free and odorless vapor. The vapor is exactly like smoke, meaning you can see it in the air, and feel it on your throat when you inhale. It's just like the real thing.

Difference between ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE and TRADITIONAL CIGARETTE

Electronic Cigarettes are tar free & odorless.
Electronic Cigarettes are free of 1st hand and 2nd hand smoke.
Electronic Cigarettes are carbon monoxide free.
You will not need a lighter or an ashtray when smoking an electronic cigarette.
Electronic Cigarettes will not stain your teeth, clothes, car, furniture, walls, or curtains.
Electronic Cigarette cartridges and liquid can save a smoker a TON of money.

Traditional cigarettes has tar and odor
Traditional cigarettes provides carbon monoxide
Traditional cigarettes needs lighter or an ashtray when smoking
Traditional cigarettes will stain your teeth,clothes,car,furniture,walls or curtains.
Traditional cigarettes does not saves MONEY.





No comments:

Post a Comment